"ROPS Engineering Australia. Specialising in design, manufacturing, testing, fitment, repair and certification of ROPS and FOPS for heavy machinery and vehicles."
ROPS Engineering Australia Pty Ltd (REA) is the result of a merger between two successful, highly innovative professional companies – ROPS Engineering Pty Ltd and ROPS Australia Pty Ltd.
Specialising in the design, manufacturing, testing, fitment, repair and certification of ROPS and FOPS for heavy machinery and vehicles; and the installation and servicing of Palfinger vehicle lifting cranes. Brothers Ben and Joe Dickinson from ROPS Engineering and Clinton Poultney from ROPS Australia are the driving force behind REA with over 20 years combined experience.
With a purpose-built property of 4000 square metres and 2000 square metres under roof, REA has the space to handle the biggest and hardest tasks with ease, whether that be fit-ups, rebuilds or refurbishments. Along with our comprehensive in-house product and skills range listed below, REA is proud to be associated with, and a distributor for the following businesses and their products:
- Acot 500
REA is also happy to showcase our growing ability to offer a “one stop shop” for clients who don’t have the time to organise the logistics of a full vehicle build.
Beyond ROPS & FOPS, our abilities also include:
- Bogie drive relocations
- Chassis modifications
- Body Fabrication – Trays, tanks, service modules, custom bodies
- Full Mine spec
- Reflective tapes and signage
- LED lighting
- Emergency stops – internal and external
- Fire extinguishers and suppression
- Battery isolation – lockable 4 pole
- Additional fuel tanks
- Certified and rated hitches/tow points
- Under slung dual spare wheel carrier
- Container locks
- Crane sub frame fabrication
- Crane mounting and commissioning
- Complete lighting and electrical wiring to spec
- Complete VSB-6 traceability and compliance
- In-house painting service
- Wheel chocks and holders
- Pre-start books