The team at ROPS Engineering Australia takes pride in their design for each and every product, through the use of detailed measurements and clearances, and modeling in AutoCAD 3D, thus eliminating potential problems or hazards before construction even begins.
With options for your vehicle that include the hinged design for R.O.P.S/F.O.P.S (designed to combat excessive height, wind resistance and excessive fuel use issues) through to a list of ancillary items for inclusion to your vehicle with your R.O.P.S/F.O.P.S., the choices are yours to make.
This list of available options includes:
- Ensuring full mine specification of your vehicle.
- Fire extinguisher and brackets.
- Hi mounts and additional work lights.
- Brackets attached for exhaust/air cleaner relocations.
- Brackets for, and mounting of flags.
- Electric Actuators to facilitate the lifting of our flip top R.O.P.S/F.O.P.S.
- Electric Actuators used to insert and remove the locking pin.
The team at ROPS Engineering Australia is more than happy to sit down with a client to discuss any custom requirements for their vehicle during the design stage to ensure a successful and satisfactory result.